Sunshine Coast social netball – Play netball, keep fit and have fun. See more below
Sunshine Coast Social Netball
- 12 Week season
- Monday Nights (Social) – suited to new and beginner netball players
- Tuesday Nights (Social) – suited to new and beginner netball players
- Wednesday Nights (Intermediate) – suited to players that know basic rules
- Thursday Nights (Intermediate Ladies only) – suited to players that know basic rules
- No side netting – just official netball rules
- All spots are first come, first served, so don’t miss out!
Sunshine Coast Social Netball
- Players must be over 18 (max. 3 guys on court)
- Grand Final Prizes
- 2 friendly qualified umpires at every game
- Play once a week on your chosen night
- Game times between 6:00pm and 9:00pm
- 4 x 9 min quarters
- Full court rules
- Venue: Mathew Flinders Anglican College – Buderim
I am the target text.
3 reasons to play social sport with SportUP?
Are you fed up of the same boring week nights every week, looking for something to get you excited and looking forward to your evenings?
SportUP offers just that!
Joining Sunshine Coast Social Netball with SportUP relieves stress, releases endorphins and gets a smile back on your face!
As well as allowing you to meet and interact with friendly and like minded new people.
- EASY – You can join as individual player or enter your own team – we guarantee to put you in a friendly team.
- SOCIAL – Our regular social events allow you to meet up with players from your netball team and other teams in a stress free, fun environment – check out the events page on Facebook.
- STRESS FREE – Money Back Guarantee, if for any reason you don’t enjoy your first social netball game, get a full refund. Just email Paul and request a refund within 24hrs from your first game.
What skill level will my team be?
Skill levels can vary from team to team, we will try to keep it as even as possible so everyone has a great experience whilst playing social netball – Sunshine Coast.
If you are really worried about the skill level get in touch with your experience and I can let you know if our competition will be suitable for you.
I really want to play but I don't have a team?
No problem, our mission at SportUP is to help you get playing!
You can sign up as an individual and we will find the friendly teammates for you 😁
What is the Happiness Guarantee?
We are so confident that you will love your first game as an individual player.
That if If you don’t enjoy your first game, you can move to another team, competition or sport.
Just call 0433 298 224 within 24hrs from your first game.
Please note there are no refunds provided regardless of reason eg injury, moving away, work etc.
We find this provides more committed players for your team giving your team the best chance to do well in the season :)
Why doesn't SportUP offer insurance?
Essentially because you get a better deal with private health cover. A club wide policy would require you to be insured for the whole year. This increase registration prices for little to no benefit.
As a blanket policy it would provide very limited cover of up to specific amounts e.g. $20 on each Physio. If you don’t have a medicare card or private health cover, we recommend you take out a personal accident or injury policy.
Whilst SportUP aims to provide a safe and fun place to play sport, accidents do happen so make sure you know what you are covered for with your insurance.
Is there a list of rules for the Competition?
Yep definitely, you can find a list of all the rules online but feel free to contact us if you want to clarify anything.
Still have a question?
To ask about our Social Netball Sunshine Coast – Message Paul by filling out the form below and he will try to get back to you within 24hrs.